Hosted at Sydney’s prestigious venues, Sydney Motor Sport Park & Sydney Dragway, Eastern Creek. There is no need to trash yourself or your bike when you can learn on our purposely modified quad and motard bikes, with instructions from our highly qualified and accredited staff. It is normally held on the last Sunday of each month 7:30am-12:00pm (weather permitted) BYO full safety gear and unfortunately no spectators permitted. Group discounts are available by phone (5+ people)
WheelieZone Field Day
$550 Per Ticket
Time: 7.30am – 12.00pm See bookings section for available dates
To book your next WheelieZone Field Day please Click Here
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• What do I need to wear: Full safety gear which includes; Australian certified helmet, boots, gloves, proper motorcycle jacket with elbow and shoulder padding or motocross armour with shoulder and elbow padding, pants with knee pads. KEVLAR OR DRAGON JEANS MUST HAVE KNEE PADS
• Are spectators allowed: No
• Do I need to have a license: No. Participants must 15 years and over
• What bikes do we use: Trail and motard as most suitable for learning.
• What happens if it is raining: Field days are non-refundable and will be postponed to another day.
• Can I bring my own bike: No
• Where is it held: Held at Sydney Dragway and Sydney Motorsport Park
• Times: 7.30AM – 12.00PM.