Hosted at the prestigious Pheasant Wood Circuit (Marulan South). There is no need to trash yourself or your bike when you can learn on our purposely modified motard bikes, with instructions from our highly qualified and accredited staff. BYO full safety gear and unfortunately no spectators permitted.
WheelieZone Field Day
$550 Per Ticket
See bookings section for available dates
To book your next Wheelie Zone field day please see the the calander below for upcomming events;
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• What do I need to wear: Full safety gear which includes; Australian certified helmet, boots, gloves, proper motorcycle jacket with elbow and shoulder padding or motocross armour with shoulder and elbow padding, pants with knee pads. KEVLAR OR DRAGON JEANS MUST HAVE KNEE PADS
• Are spectators allowed: No
• Do I need to have a license: No. Participants must 15 years and over
• What bikes do we use: Trail and motard as most suitable for learning.
• What happens if it is raining: Field days are non-refundable and will be postponed to another day.
• Can I bring my own bike: No